First Hatching Experience. Serama and Japanese Bantam.

When are the eggs going to start hatching?

• Total voters
I gave them a quick look on my way out the door and didn't notice any pips. I'm hoping to see some in the morning. My mom is babysitting them for me. I'll give her a call later on to get an update. She's building a coop for the big girls, right now.
These guys are going to live with my brother-in-law when it's time to let them go.
Message_1535927331955.jpg

I gave them a quick look on my way out the door and didn't notice any pips. I'm hoping to see some in the morning. My mom is babysitting them for me. I'll give her a call later on to get an update. She's building a coop for the big girls, right now.
These guys are going to live with my brother-in-law when it's time to let them go.
View attachment 1523145
Go Grammy Saab...woot!

View attachment 1523145
:wootIt's looking good!

Down to three:hit. It was the one I was most worried about, because not only was the air sack detached during shipping, but it also lost the most moisture with the air cell filling more than half the egg.
It looked okay when I opened it so it was either malpositioned or internal problem.
I worried that I didn't give it enough of a chance but it was a goner when I opened it.

Down to three:hit. It was the one I was most worried about, because not only was the air sack detached during shipping, but it also lost the most moisture with the air cell filling more than half the egg.
It looked okay when I opened it so it was either malpositioned or internal problem.
I worried that I didn't give it enough of a chance but it was a goner when I opened it.

Poor baby! It just wasn’t meant to be. :hugs It’s all a learning experience.

How are the others? Any internal pips?

Back
Top Bottom