First Hatching Experience. Serama and Japanese Bantam.

When are the eggs going to start hatching?

• Total voters
I'm pretty sure everyone says the same prayer everytime they are waiting on shipped eggs. Please don't let USPS scramble my eggs!
MEE TOO!!

Luckily none of mine broke BUT I waited 4 days for my Laverder Orpington eggs!!! :( None hatched (none were even fertile) I had paid 30 dollars plus 20 dollars for shipping!! I was very mad! Although my EE eggs (different seller! Much better quality) were packaged amazingly and all but 3 were fertile and they sent extras none were even broken!

Sweet! All of these hatching threads has gotten me into hatching fever, and one of the Brahmas laid a double yolker which I was told I could incubate... :oops: hmmmm I just might :gig
I hope you're not expecting any of us to be your voice of reason. I'm pretty sure BYC sits on the left shoulder, next to the little devil.

MEE TOO!!

Luckily none of mine broke BUT I waited 4 days for my Laverder Orpington eggs!!! :( None hatched (none were even fertile) I had paid 30 dollars plus 20 dollars for shipping!! I was very mad! Although my EE eggs (different seller! Much better quality) were packaged amazingly and all but 3 were fertile and they sent extras none were even broken!
I would be furious! Who did you get you first order from? Hopefully not a Hatchery.

Back
Top Bottom