First time hatcher

anyone have advice on call ducks i set them in the same tray same time same everything as my rouen and pekin ducks but only get maybe 2 or 3 out of 2 dozen eggs the other i can set 100 eggs and get 75 to 90 with at least half of the rest being clear far as the call duck i have 1 drake to every hen so theres never over 2 or 3 clear eggs out 24 if it doesnt ho better this year i may just give up on the call duck. any help would be GREATLY appreciated

and that is probably more than you wanted but to have successful hatches you have to do some homework! :highfive:   but I did alot of it for ya!

thank you so much for all that info and your pictures are wonderful. I just wish they did not grow so fast. I do have one question regarding humidity during incubation, the charts shows humidity levels at over 80% for the first 18 days for chickens, I thought it was more like 35% then increase it to 65% after the 18th day. Which is correct.

thanks again,
Stacey

Quote: Oh I only refer to that chart for incubation periods! sorry I forgot to mention that! I need to take part of the chart out.... will do that today!
I follow dry incubation methods... that goose link is an awesome link that refers to humidity

Oh I only refer to that chart for incubation periods! sorry I forgot to mention that! I need to take part of the chart out.... will do that today! 
I follow dry incubation methods... that goose link is an awesome link that refers to humidity

okay. Great. Thanks for all your help. I'm sure you will hear from me again.
thanks,Stacey

Back
Top Bottom