Guitar Girl <3
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Jul 3, 2014
Washington State
My Coop
My Coop
Hi!

This is my first time showing, I have a few questions, if anyone can help, that would be great.

How do you get bands/what are they needed for?

What is PeeWee, Junior, Intermediate and Senior mean for showmanship? Which one should I choose?

And why would it say don't enter your showmanship bird?

Here's the link to the form if it is any help: http://www.pacificnorthwestpoultry.com/wp-content/uploads/documents/Youth%20Entry%202015%20Fall%20show.pdf

Thanks for viewing! I am grateful for all replies.

Last edited:
Hey I show A LOT. Leg bands aren't needed for showing but the judge likes them. Bands are usually at local farm stores. PeeWee, junior, intermediate, and senior are ranks for 4H. Are you part of a 4H group? It will make showing a lot easier

Hey I show A LOT. Leg bands aren't needed for showing but the judge likes them. Bands are usually at local farm stores. PeeWee, junior, intermediate, and senior are ranks for 4H. Are you part of a 4H group? It will make showing a lot easier

I am sadly not a part of 4-H. Also, what type of information is needed on the leg band? And thanks a lot. :)

Okay, thanks. :) Can you put two chickens in a double cage if you want? Will most shows allow it?

Only if you're showing trio (male and two females) or similar grouping. The entry form of the show will list such things if pairs, trios, quads, etc are to be entered.

A large male absolutely needs a double coop. They couldn't even turn around well in a single.

Back
Top Bottom