I have a 29gal & a 10gal. I have panda corys, chili rasboras & a neon blue dwarf gourami in the 29gal. In the 10gal, I have a dragonscale betta named Rascal. My gourami is named Meeko.
92A5642C-1DE3-41CC-A612-BEC10B5918B2.jpeg
078EB37A-ED3C-4B5C-9B99-142A8D2D4CB7.jpeg

I have a 29gal & a 10gal. I have panda corys, chili rasboras & a neon blue dwarf gourami in the 29gal. In the 10gal, I have a dragonscale betta named Rascal. My gourami is named Meeko. View attachment 2884699View attachment 2884696
SO CUTE! And pretty too! :love
That betta reminds me of my sister's pride and joy Tramp/Masaki. He's a red little veiltail she raised from a baby!

My sister and mother used to have gouramis, but they all died of some weird illness....

We have a pond with a dozen or so gold fish in it. They should be breeding but I'm thinking one of them might be eating the eggs. My sister has a beta though that she recently got.
My grandmothers pond is exactly like that, she has lots of big koi in hers. :D

I love goldfish and would never have any other fish! Well, except for cichlids.... :love

@CrazyCochin, I believe you have a beautiful boy to boast about! 😉
Thanks! I will have to post some pictures of Tramp on here!

However, this was Titan, my very first Beta. He was very special, but he didn't last very long....
F8F3D912-EEBA-4AF0-B7DD-70856F8CDCB4.jpeg

After I lost him, I moved on to a female baby betta, she lasted a couple of months or more but died of some condition. She was white with red.

And after her, I took the plunge a third time (third times a charm 🍀 ), and bought a baby male. He is a gorgeous shade of red with hints of blue! He is very personable and loves attention. I have even taught him to jump for his food. :p

@CrazyCochin, I believe you have a beautiful boy to boast about! 😉

Thanks! I will have to post some pictures of Tramp on here!

However, this was Titan, my very first Beta. He was very special, but he didn't last very long.... View attachment 2884988
After I lost him, I moved on to a female baby betta, she lasted a couple of months or more but died of some condition. She was white with red.

And after her, I took the plunge a third time (third times a charm 🍀 ), and bought a baby male. He is a gorgeous shade of red with hints of blue! He is very personable and loves attention. I have even taught him to jump for his food. :p
And a charm he is!

Titan was so beautiful. 🥲

This is Tramp, he will be 6 months old this month, if I remember correctly! When I first brought him home, he was roughly smaller or as small as neon tetra, now he is at least an inch or two. :)
The previous female was Lady, so it was only fitting.
5CF25433-E391-46BF-94E0-84EFA2569C85.jpeg

All three of them resided/reside in a 3.5 gal tank. This is the tank Tramp and his predecessors lived in.

This was Lady:
51C8863E-EBD6-435C-96D0-013558B710E6.jpeg

Last edited:
Sadly, Tramp was living with four neons, a cory catfish and an albino pleco, but wiped out two of the neons and the catfish..... 😳 He never had any problems before, but I think he just got too mature. So we moved the last two neons and the Pleco to two different tanks.

My other tank is a ten-gallon housing a beautiful Angelfish, who is named Gill.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom