Pics
Does she try to eat the koi?
She hasn't tried eating anyone yet, but I like to keep an eye on her when she's in there. My brother doesn't want her in there so he always shoes her off. He's still quite young and gets really upset whenever something happens to any of the fish, which is understandable. I don't think she would eat the koi (we keep her and Donald well fed lol) but she might eat some of the platies. So far, she hasn't eaten them but we'll have to see next spring.

I've been offered a 75 gallon tank complete with heater, background, and lighting hood. What would i put in it? I was thinking an oscar but then I realized that they're aggressive and hard to find tankmates for.

I've been offered a 75 gallon tank complete with heater, background, and lighting hood. What would i put in it? I was thinking an oscar but then I realized that they're aggressive and hard to find tankmates for.
What kind of aquarium do you like? Active tank with constant movement? A wet pet with a lot of personality that will interact with you?
I personally prefer a very serene tank with shoaling fish that calmly swim back and forth, back and forth....
Also consider what your water is like from the tap. My water is very hard so I would rather choose species that do well in those conditions. I can keep soft water fish but it's a lot more work on my end and im not about that life lol.

Also do make sure to measure out where the tank would go before accepting it. I've had tanks ranging in all size from 8 gallon to 90.
Over time I've decided that I like a 20 gallon long and lots of them lol. I'd rather have 5 20 gallons as opposed to 1 100 gallon.

Also do make sure to measure out where the tank would go before accepting it. I've had tanks ranging in all size from 8 gallon to 90.
Over time I've decided that I like a 20 gallon long and lots of them lol. I'd rather have 5 20 gallons as opposed to 1 100 gallon.
I've been starting to save up for a 10 gallon betta setup, and I had been asking her about her fish when she offered it to me. I have to check if the spot I have in mind can support it, and if my parents would allow it.

Back
Top Bottom