Pics
Thanks! I’m not sure what color though 😂🙈 I’ve been trying to figure that out! Been meaning to ask @muddy75 but haven’t yet. 😂 it came from the Myshire feather sexable variety. I think it might be some sort of pansy maybe? But I really don’t know. :oops:
Yes it looks like a pansy......some hidden color genes popped up in that one

Miss Bee would be the one to ask. @Nabiki, what kind of dummy is in Dawg's avatar?
Yes it looks like a pansy......some hidden color genes popped up in that one
Thank you both! That makes sense! Here’s some more pictures of that bird if they help.

218387C2-2B66-403D-9C81-51D0BA3FCC15.jpeg
9DE9AA3D-3B6B-4D5B-B9A1-ADCDE57CA799.jpeg
42576112-7EF1-4E21-AF04-E3E7A0553CF5.jpeg
BC22C797-57FA-4493-AA59-B20938436E33.jpeg

Hey guys, you should check this thread, out. The OP found a baby peacock bass abandoned in a pond inside a plastic bag. She rescued him from the bag, and had him in an isolated container. Any ideas? I gave my best suggestions for the domestic fish I keep, but I really ahem no experience with this breed of fish. Anything you can add? Thanks fish experts! https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/really-bizarre-rescue.1455673/

I bought a Betta fish.

She has a few plants, but what do bettas like as far as enrichment goes? Betta hammocks? plants? hidey houses?

@TheDawg

Here she is! Her name is Petra

View attachment 2630513
Sorry! Just saw this. :oops: she’s pretty!!! :love

Mine loved their floating log haha I forget where I got them. I think maybe Chewy or the pet store but it’s basically this little ceramic log thing and it floats and they sleep in it or whatever and mine loved it. And they occasionally used the leaf hammock but the log was an all time favorite LOL every night!

Sorry! Just saw this. :oops: she’s pretty!!! :love

Mine loved their floating log haha I forget where I got them. I think maybe Chewy or the pet store but it’s basically this little ceramic log thing and it floats and they sleep in it or whatever and mine loved it. And they occasionally used the leaf hammock but the log was an all time favorite LOL every night!

I went to the store last night and got her a leaf, they didn't have the logs. I'll order them online.

Back
Top Bottom