Here are some photos of my daughter's salt water tank.
Screenshot_20220615-215358_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220615-215417_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220615-215034_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220615-215236_Facebook.jpg

He’s so pretty!!!
Thanks. He’s a “scratch and dent” betta, pretty much. The online store I got him from had an adoption that quote: “Now is your chance to Adopt a show-quality Betta
These are all the Fin Nippers, Broken Tails, Color Changers, or Cancelled Orders. The adoption fee is $12.50.
You will receive a beautiful Male Betta. All this bettas are healthy and eating.”

You didn’t know what you were getting and I was wanting the surprise. Real happy with him and his fins should grow back fine. He ate already and it hasn’t even been a day since fedex delivered him. He also tries to attack the bubbles

Thanks. He’s a “scratch and dent” betta, pretty much. The online store I got him from had an adoption that quote: “Now is your chance to Adopt a show-quality Betta
These are all the Fin Nippers, Broken Tails, Color Changers, or Cancelled Orders. The adoption fee is $12.50.
You will receive a beautiful Male Betta. All this bettas are healthy and eating.”

You didn’t know what you were getting and I was wanting the surprise. Real happy with him and his fins should grow back fine. He ate already and it hasn’t even been a day since fedex delivered him. He also tries to attack the bubbles
Link?

WOW!!! That is GORGEOUS!!!

@Overo Mare @ColtHandorf didn’t one or both of you have saltwater tanks? Or was it @007Sean ??? Anywho, thought you might like this.
I had one. Pretty sure Colt used to do maintenance on them if he didn't have them himself.

That's a beautiful reef tank! I didn't have corals because I kept the fish that would destroy them. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom