Five PIPS on day 20 !!! Update Pictures !

Chicken Woman

Incredible Egg
11 Years
Oct 16, 2008
Montana
I started out with 8 eggs. Tossed one at day 14, as it was clear with a blood spot.
This is day 20 and two pipped about 2 hours ago and one more just pipped.
The thing I am most excited about is that my 11 year old is sitting on a stool holed up in the laundry room. He is working on his homework right next to the bator ! He just came and said "Mom one of those funny looking green ones is pipping too !"

Way to cute to see him so excited. He popped his head out and said "Mom I can see a little beak pounding on the shell !"

He wasn't home to watch the other hatch a few weeks ago as he was with his Dad. He is sooooo interested in the whole process.

thumbsup.gif

jumpy.gif

jumpy.gif

jumpy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
5 Pips !!!! out of 7 hearing lots of chirping even with my month olds in the big bator in the same room !
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif

It's going to be a long night. Will probably spend it on the couch. Can't bear to go upstairs !!!

jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

pip pip pip pip pip

Thank you my wonderful BYCer's your GREAT !!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

I now have had 5 pip and one of those has hatched. It was fun watching my 11 year old son watch it hatch ! It was way past his bedtime but it was well worth it.
2 are not doing anything yet.

Going to be a very long night I think. Sent my guy off to bed. Glad he got to see one hatch after watching the bator non stop for 5 hours !

Back
Top Bottom