Flock/Life Journey's 2019

Sad to say it passed away.
The other two seem fine but sure so did it :idunno
I mean this is in THE nicest way possible... but maybe the duckling died because of the mold in their pool? :idunno I’m so sorry for your loss. :hugs

ETA: looks like just algae, not mold. Oops, I need to start wearing my glasses more often. :p :oops:

Last edited:
As so often happens last night's storm went above or below us. We got nothing except a lot of noise & one scared cat. Might have had a few drops overnight. Bit early for me to tell yet but it looks like being a truly beautiful day here.

Thats the same here. We never really get rain but when we bought the house it was flooding in the street so never thought we would have an issue with water :he

View attachment 1706060
All my little ones in a row! Almost looks like a chick rainbow:love:jumpy
Only Ketchup has to be a rebel... that little cutie is always at the outskirts of the flock, health seems good :confused: just likes to be alone i guess. Just like me :gig

S/he will waddle (so chubby can't strut right) up to BBQ and dares s/he to do something.... but as soon as bbq does Ketchup runs away :gig:lau I'm keeping an eye on those two... :oops:

Im falling more and more in love with Ketchup and BBQ :love
They sound like they are going to be great birds already. Hopefully they continue to play nice. :pop

I love Autumn! :love I don't know what happens scientifically but our sunrises go from blah! to this!

View attachment 1706130

Wow! Thats beautiful! Id love to wake up to a view like that every morning! I love staying down the coast its so beautiful and the sunrise and sunset is just stunning!

Sad to say it passed away.
The other two seem fine but sure so did it :idunno

:hit:hit:hit I'm so sorry lovely :hit:hit:hit Its the worst feeling losing one of your babies or flock members. Ill be thinking of you honey. :hugs:hugs:hugs Hopefully the other 2 continue to be healthy. :pop Things happen for a reason but still makes us sad.

Back
Top Bottom