Flock/Life Journey's 2019

CA7ACF5B-E45B-40D6-884A-9D850E6A2DA8.jpeg
Morning/Evening guys!

Flock Update:
Well some of the chicks git to go out tonight... into a tub with screen. They weren't lettin me clean the cage so took 7 out so I didn't have so many wings in my face! :he:barnieAfterwards i put the new chick feed down and had a chick donut:gig:hugs

We're all healed up here finally with the sickies. My kids are awful patients! But they're 14, 11, and 5. All BOYS!:eek::oops:

We're finally dried out here and so we're all outside enjoying it! And we found a new location for coop and run!!! :wee:ya It drains snd it's a huge corner we don't use! So plenty of room for future babies!!! :jumpy

4C45EC81-4690-4539-8792-D7A93EC8AF69.jpeg
We'll reinforce the door there, fence from the privacy fence towards neighbors house it's about 100ft by 70ft area that's just laying there.... :yesss:
hubbie gave the thumbs up and asked me to start drawing plans.

View attachment 1706304 Morning/Evening guys!

Flock Update:
Well some of the chicks git to go out tonight... into a tub with screen. They weren't lettin me clean the cage so took 7 out so I didn't have so many wings in my face! :he:barnieAfterwards i put the new chick feed down and had a chick donut:gig:hugs

We're all healed up here finally with the sickies. My kids are awful patients! But they're 14, 11, and 5. All BOYS!:eek::oops:

We're finally dried out here and so we're all outside enjoying it! And we found a new location for coop and run!!! :wee:ya It drains snd it's a huge corner we don't use! So plenty of room for future babies!!! :jumpy

View attachment 1706323
We'll reinforce the door there, fence from the privacy fence towards neighbors house it's about 100ft by 70ft area that's just laying there.... :yesss:
hubbie gave the thumbs up and asked me to start drawing plans.

Another great update love! :goodpost:
And can I just also say I love the green you use! Makes me so excited to read and I know its always a great update. :love

I cant wait to see what you do with this area. Ill be waiting for updates :pop

Your babies are growing up so fast!!! They are getting beautiful little colours on them :love

Back
Top Bottom