FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Ms. Anderson! You've out done not yourself - but EVERYONE before you!

Awesome!

When I get the website TeenyTinyChickens.com up (like 2 months from now) I want to feature these for you!

Super duper!

I'd also like to post them on the facebook page Http://www.facebook.com/chickenbreeds

You know that fellow with the nice coops I put up? He's gotten a lot of attention [ Unfortunately his mom like that very day went into Moffit with cancer and when his not at his day job at the moment he's there - (Just in case some one hasn't heard back from him!)]

Do you have my email address?

I can also print a great picture of your favorite breed on it, and do a
"I love my __________" (or watever you want it to say)
Using artwork with permission from this artist.

Also you can use your own backyard farm's logo you make up. I made one for my son's egg business, I think I posted it earlier in the thread showing off my Wheaten Marans going after an apple on a string. Here it is:

I got to get to one of those chicken swaps and set up a table. The problem is, these things are custom made, so I really can't make em up before
That is so cute!

Im in Deltona, i have about 40 chickens. We raise them for eggs, meat and show. We have French Black Copper Marans, Salmon Faverolles, Olive Eggers, and many others.

I can also print a great picture of your favorite breed on it, and do a
"I love my __________" (or watever you want it to say)
Using artwork with permission from this artist.

Also you can use your own backyard farm's logo you make up. I made one for my son's egg business, I think I posted it earlier in the thread showing off my Wheaten Marans going after an apple on a string. Here it is:

I got to get to one of those chicken swaps and set up a table. The problem is, these things are custom made, so I really can't make em up before hand.
You could do up a few with the I love whatever chicken breed or some of the catchy chicken sayings for you booth to catch buyers eye. I am sure they would sell and you could also take pre-paid orders for the farm logos and so forth. I think they are great!

I wanna join!

welcome-byc.gif
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/florida-always-sunny-side-up

I am brand-new to the backyard chicken experience. I've always wanted to raise chickens, but just recently moved to a place where I am able to keep them :) I live in Southwestern Flagler county, in Central Florida. It's considered the town of Bunnell, but I live on Lake Disston. A few days ago I bought 6 chicks. 3 Dutch Bantams that are 3 weeks old, and 3 American Gamefowl, who are only 4-5 days old. Love them so far, and can't wait to watch them grow. They already have so much personality to them!

I am brand-new to the backyard chicken experience. I've always wanted to raise chickens, but just recently moved to a place where I am able to keep them :) I live in Southwestern Flagler county, in Central Florida. It's considered the town of Bunnell, but I live on Lake Disston. A few days ago I bought 6 chicks. 3 Dutch Bantams that are 3 weeks old, and 3 American Gamefowl, who are only 4-5 days old. Love them so far, and can't wait to watch them grow. They already have so much personality to them!

Back
Top Bottom