Florida Sunshine Classic Poultry Show, Sat. Jan. 7th, Lake City, FL

any one interested in a trio of Scovies they are young and one of the girls just started to lay,
girl is black and white and the other pair are grey and white.

and I will also have some NN chicks.

Quote:
Sharon let me ask around here I know people around here that raises the Non SQ Silkies.

THanks girl! I have the two I got from you and the showgirl I kept and one other crossbeak hen so they are a motley crew. Don't want to hatch any just want them to be happy.

welasharon wrote:
I need non-show quality. I have too many silkie roos and need to provide relief for the two hens I have. I don't want to have to worry about maintaining fluffy do's. If anybody has any ugly hens with little fluffs I could use a couple of them! LOL
sharon

I will be bringing some hatchery Silkies ( from MY PET CHICKEN ) whatever hatchery they use. They are pretty Silkies but I don't think show quality. I want to sell some of them and pick up a few show quality silkies. For one I need a black show quality silkie rooster for the couple of nice silkie hens I do have.​

Quote:
Will have others besides request... Just have some people wanting a specific..
wink.png

Sunshine Silkies mentioned about have some with off color.. You can probably get a really good looking bird with just a little color issue.. She has some nice ones...I am already sold out of off colored birds.. I do have some chicks, but it might be too cold to take them with..

Quote:
I have a friend interested in NN what colors will you have? What are the prices? I would have to get her money up front because my SO would die if I got stuck with them
wink.png
he still hasn't gotten used to my showgirl.

So how good do the birds sale usually? I really want to clear some space but I'm afraid I'll end up bringing them all back home and then have to quartine them all. It would be nice to get a little money back for the gas and room though.

Quote:
It depends a lot on the weather.
Two years ago the weather was absolutely FRIGID. It was just too cold to do a lot of outside shopping.

Last year, it was nice . . . Shopping was very pleasant.

Back
Top Bottom