FLORIDA Swap/Sales & Events Chat thread ***UPDATES***...

Lake City Show is almost here; best of luck to everyone showing!
Here's to everyone staying warm!

Last edited:
I confess, Im going to skip this show. Im a weenie when it comes to this cold weather. Besides, Cmom promised to hang a heat lamp over her farm for her swap so we'll all be warm there. So Ill be there!

Quote:
Halo, I can't wait to see you to talk your ear off, again!
tongue.png

Quote:
I thought I'd put your request into this thread.

Not trying to be mean but REALLY? I can see it's her first post.............she obviously doesn't own animals
roll.png
Dang , my bales of hay cost $6 bucks per!NOTHING IN LIFE IS FREE!!

Silly, I know whatcha mean girl!!! Maybe she needs to think of a different theme for the party..whatever is in her budget.......not to be mean either..
hu.gif

I went to the East Marion Feed store for their swap meet this morning but nobody was there. I sat there for a little while to see if any one else was coming but not a soul showed up.The swaps are advertised on their web site as monthly every 2nd and 4th Sat. Today is the 2nd Sat.

http://eastmarionfeeds.com/default.aspx

I just found this thread. Thanks Cmom, glad you're liking the Bent Creek one! I'm soooo glad the way it has turned out and the amount of people we are getting!

Quote:
Yes Christy, the Bent Creek is one of my most favorite swaps the 2 hr+ drive for me is well worth it.

Also, if any BYC members are thinking about hosting a swap. we would like to hear from you!!!

Alieda (cmom)

Hello fellow floridians!
frow.gif
I still have not been to a swap yet due to my baseball schedule but ThePamperedPullet is planning one for me in June or July!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom