FluffyLambs's Week by Week Silkie thread!!!

What do you think?

• Total voters

Fluffy Lambs

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
May 10, 2021
The Hot State
I am going to post update photos every week of my two Silkies, so this thread will be similar to @Lemon-Drop 's!❤️ Hoping they're both girls!

Splash Silkie's current name- Splash or Splashy

Black Silkie's current name- Poppy

Week 9

Splash IMG_7412.JPG IMG_7415.JPG

Poppy
IMG_7419.JPG IMG_7422.JPG

And for some reason they are extra small. especially Poppy ❤️

I am going to post update photos every week of my two Silkies, so this thread will be similar to @Lemon-Drop 's!❤️ Hoping they're both girls!

Week 9

SplashView attachment 2825197View attachment 2825198

Poppy
View attachment 2825199View attachment 2825200

And of course it is way to early right now, but they're so cute I had to post them! ❤️

Week 9

Poppy

Following!! :D I voted that they are both pullets! (For now.) They are adorable BTW:love

Week 9

Poppy

I will never be able to post pictures of a older Poppy again. It started pouring rain and I couldn't go out and put them up, and a huge snake swallowed her. I want to punch it into a billion pieces right now. I hope she Rests In Peace and I will see her again someday.😔❤️

I will never be able to post pictures of a older Poppy again. It started pouring rain and I couldn't go out and put them up, and a huge snake swallowed her. I want to punch it into a billion pieces right now. I hope she Rests In Peace and I will see her again someday.😔❤️
I'm so sorry! :( I hope you end up punching that stupid snake into a million pieces eventually.😔

Last edited:
Oh no I'm so very sorry to hear you lost your little Poppy! 😢 :hugs
Thank you. I keep blaming myself for not checking the rain radar so I could put her up, but there's nothing I can do about it now, except make sure that doesn't happen again. I just try to not be sad and think about what Margo told Pippin about Basil.

Here is the last photo I got of my poor baby.😞❤️ IMG_7552.JPG

Back
Top Bottom