~Fools Gold~ (a daring role play)

Name: Gary
Appearance: Medium-length brown hair, 5' 9", wears a MCR Danger Days sweatshirt, with a plain tshirt and jeans most of the time.
Personality: Painfully socially awkward, has the attention span of a fly, dark humor, unstable, rarely laughs or smiles (he finds stuff funny and the like, just rarely shows it), he does laugh at his own jokes however... maybe too much.
Packing list:
1. A dagger he forged
2. A notebook and pen
3. Two Porcelain d'Uccles, Lilac and Lavender
Other:
Username: KickenChowboi

Last edited:
Appearance: Medium-length brown hair, 5' 9"
Personality: Painfully socially awkward, has the attention span of a fly, dark humor, unstable, rarely laughs or smiles (he finds stuff funny and the like, just rarely shows it)
Packing list:
1. A dagger he forged
2. A notebook and pen
3. Two Porcelain d'Uccles
Other:
perfecto and accepto
Am adding to member page

how does one know this
I have knowledge? Either you or her mentioned talking to each other off BYC before. A very ver ver ver long time ago. I remember random things. Some are useful, others... not so much.

?? I'm as confused as you are. It was either mentioned in PM when you guys were around, or on Art school.

Appearance: Medium-length brown hair, 5' 9"
Personality: Painfully socially awkward, has the attention span of a fly, dark humor, unstable, rarely laughs or smiles (he finds stuff funny and the like, just rarely shows it), he does laugh at his own jokes however... maybe too much.
Packing list:
1. A dagger he forged
2. A notebook and pen
Other:
I love your new username. :D

Appearance: Medium-length brown hair, 5' 9", wears a MCR Danger Days sweatshirt, with a plain tshirt and jeans most of the time.
Packing list:
1. A dagger he forged
2. A notebook and pen
Other:
@RiverStorm I edited it again hahahaha sorry

Back
Top Bottom