For Sale (AZ): White Silkie Cockerels from Bobbi Porto

diamondsilkies

Songster
Oct 23, 2017
Southern Arizona
I have two white bearded silkie cockerels, hatched in mid November. They are both vaccinated for Marek's disease. I purchased them from Bobbi Porto of Indigo Egg as babies, but ended up with a couple more roosters than I need. Neither of them are aggressive. I don't have the permits for shipping out of state, so you will either need to pick them up in person or live somewhere in Arizona. I am in the Southern part of the state, near the Oro Valley/Tucson area.

Rooster A ($25): He has all the silkie characteristics (five toes, walnut comb, black skin, etc.). His earlobes are a little light colored, but that could be eliminated in offspring if bred to the right hen. He startles easily, but trusts humans quite a lot. He follows me around in the pen, and will jump in my lap if I'm sitting. He would work well in a flock that needs a calmer, more passive rooster. Pictures below.

IMG_5768.JPG
IMG_5897.JPG
IMG_5800.JPG

Rooster B ($30): This guy also has all the silkie characteristics, as well as some bright blue earlobes. He has lots of filling out to do, and I see some potential in him. He's a little less friendly, but with some time and love I think he could become very attached to humans. He isn't aggressive, but definitely likes to look out for his hens and has a stronger personality than his brother. Pictured below.

IMG_5869.JPG

IMG_5839.JPG
IMG_5872.JPG

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom