For Sale> Kefir Grains,Water Kefir,Food grade DE! FREE Kombucha!!

Lowered DE price
smile.png

I tried Toronto adviser, no one replied and the ones I did charged 5 dollars for two tablespoon
sad.png
. I tend to trust BYC members more then random sites
smile.png
<3 you guys
big_smile.png
!!

Kombucha chicken is yummy hahaha I just randomly made some today, added a cup of over brewed kombucha...to a roasting chicken, I wonder...is it the acid that made the chicken tender?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kombucha is a health drink
smile.png
its like apple cider's I use it in cooking. You dont want to drink that stuff too strong cuz it may have adverse effects. (to strong being drinking it like letting it fermented to vinegar stage) its basically sweet tea fermented

heres some information of kefir grains on wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kefir

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to my page with more information smile I want you guys to try how great kombucha is smile So i'm offering it to you guys for free, just pay for the shipping. They last practically forever so I hope you guys have lots of fun with it

I hope this offer is still going!

I can't believe I found this post, as I started searching just TODAY for Kefir and Kombucha grains. How weird is that? Ask the universe, and ye shall receive.

I will email you regarding grains, etc...

You are so kind to offer these things. Better to receive them from a chickan-sister than a stranger.
smile.png

I was able to get hold of Bleenstar. He had some products, so if anyone else is interested, email him.

smile.png

if anyone is in Sonoma County and needs Kombucha or Villi Piima cultures (Villi is like kefir but sweeter and without the grains, just use some from the last batch-I keep cubes of it in the freezer), please pm me.

I found this thread while looking for food grade DE for my girls' persistent scaly leg mites. I used oil but never really got rid of it and it got on their eggs.
ep.gif

Yay for cultured foods!

Back
Top Bottom