**FOR SELL**SHOWGIRL/SILKIE HATCHING EGGS - FROM ANGIE IN TX

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of this week? or next Monday? That pen is bid popular.
big_smile.png

Hey angie is it possible to get 2 dozen from you tomorrow. one from your buff category, and one from the white category? ill have paypal tomorrow.

Please let me know when the next set of these are available. I prefer to have the ones from the Blue Pen and/or White pen, but I will take what is available. I've been looking for some for a while now! Thank you!
smile.png

Angie... do you still have some available from your white, splash, black pen? I would like from 12-18 when you have some available. thanks!! I really like the buff, too, but don't care as much for the partridge.
smile.png

mudderhen - I will PM you, It looks like going to be next week.
Thanks Shay20, you are a great repeat customer seller can only dream of.
big_smile.png

erin0415 - 12-18 looks very good, you can paypal me: [email protected]
Appreciated.

Angie has great birds.:<) I hatched out these 4 showgirls out this the weekend. One has a totally naked neck. the other 3 all different placements of their "bowties). Just adorable!!
thumbsup.gif

14386_ann1.jpg

Hey Angie....

Could I go ahead and put in an order for 12-18 eggs from each of your pens and particularly the blue partridge from that pen, but I need to wait for 3 weeks cause the bator is full right now. Is that possible?

Yes please, 3 weeks will be just fine with me, I'm bid busy right now...Thanks all for the support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom