For those enduring the Arctic Plunge

yuckyuck.gif

We're near Asheville and love it - close enough to get into "town" if we need to, far enough out not to be bothered by some of the town politics. Asheville proper is crazy expensive in the housing market. The surrounding areas can be much more reasonable and still quite enjoyable.

We'll look forward to having another chicken lover in the area in a few years.

No way to living in the town. It is nice to visit but expanding the flock, beehives, and gardens are in our retirement plans. Heck, we may even plant a small family apple orchard for the bees and our own consumption.

We're near Asheville and love it - close enough to get into "town" if we need to, far enough out not to be bothered by some of the town politics. Asheville proper is crazy expensive in the housing market. The surrounding areas can be much more reasonable and still quite enjoyable.

We'll look forward to having another chicken lover in the area in a few years. 

No way to living in the town. It is nice to visit but expanding the flock, beehives, and gardens are in our retirement plans. Heck, we may even plant a small family apple orchard for the bees and our own consumption.

This area's perfect for just that. Sheep, goats, bees, chickens, gardens, apples are all over the place! It's even legal to have chickens inside the city limits of Asheville. A friend of mine lives in one of the toniest neighborhoods in town and has chickens in his back yard. There's a little farm (160+ acres- all sorts of land and streams and such) for sale down the road from us. It could be yours for a cool $4,500,000. :lol:

This area's perfect for just that. Sheep, goats, bees, chickens, gardens, apples are all over the place! It's even legal to have chickens inside the city limits of Asheville. A friend of mine lives in one of the toniest neighborhoods in town and has chickens in his back yard. There's a little farm (160+ acres- all sorts of land and streams and such) for sale down the road from us. It could be yours for a cool $4,500,000.
lol.png

Let me check the couch for change. LOL

Back
Top Bottom