For those who get a winter(pool ?)

Quote:
That is beyond adorable! i do have tubtrugs.. for the barn i guess i could use those for them come winter, i am so in love with those buckets and i know they survive the winter temps.

Quote:
Is yours a heavy duty plastic? i worry my main pool might crack, it's that flimsy plastic.. i do have an old tugboat sandbox/pool that i am using as a pool to, it's really heavy plastic(from the 90's LOL) perhaps it would be a better winter pool?

Quote:
LOL! i have one of those BUT i still use it.. for hauling supplies back to the barn in winter... good idea though!

Its only out there for about an hour before it starts to freeze, then I dump the water and use it for hauling.

Quote:
LOL! i have one of those BUT i still use it.. for hauling supplies back to the barn in winter... good idea though!

Its only out there for about an hour before it starts to freeze, then I dump the water and use it for hauling.

ah, a multi purpose sled!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I LOVE this post, i do the same for my ducks, they love to swim so much, i couldnt take that away from them over winter
love.gif

Awwwwww, how sweet. We love our ducks !!!!!!!!!!
love.gif

Quote:
Is yours a heavy duty plastic? i worry my main pool might crack, it's that flimsy plastic.. i do have an old tugboat sandbox/pool that i am using as a pool to, it's really heavy plastic(from the 90's LOL) perhaps it would be a better winter pool?

I have the ones that they sell at Wal Mart. My pools last about 3 years. The cold weather and freezing does not crack mine. I wish I could find one like you - thet tug boat sandbox/pool. That is definitely heavy duty. That would be better for you probably. Our winters here in Louisiana are really not that cold. That's probably why mine last so long.

Back
Top Bottom