Forceful census takers? Anyone else being bagered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep muddyhorse it was an income i just couldn't turn down, the mortgage company appreciates it.
big_smile.png

I think all they should have is

CENSUS 2010

No of household members: _______

No of illegal household members: ________

Done
wink.png

I don't mind the 'how many people live here' question.

I think the race question is none of their business.

" despite earlier denials, the Census Bureau was deeply involved in the roundup and internment of Japanese Americans at the onset of U.S. entry into World War II."

http://www.seattlepi.com/national/cens17.shtml

I think the census bureau is way over the line with them telling me I'm required by law to tell them the name and address of my employer, how much money I make, what time I leave for work, how many vehicles I own, what I pay for my house, insurance... etc..

I don't want to fill it out, but I don't want the census people bothering me either. Grrrr..

We got the phone call after we sent in the packet. He finally gave up and hung up.

On race for all of us, I marked "Other" and then wrote in "Human".

The only reason there is racism is because folks are always trying to separate and categorize.

Race is none of their business IMHO.

Quote:
See, they must have changed things since that section I found was written. That said you have to answer any and all questions on the survey... not just #... but then they tell you guys just #... so, are they trying to get people in trouble or what?

I don't envy you that job... good pay I guess, but still.

...when there's only one race and that's mankind. We shall be free.

Last edited:
Fenced in yard, Rottweiler was still alive then. They honked once, dog ran and hit the fence like he was trained to, never seen them again.

Quote:
No one does and I think they got the point when I slammed the door in their face pretty much they were not up on the porch yet. Banging on the door early in the morning we are not morning people and hardly have any company and they already made us mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom