Formax

LoriCx3sons

Chirping
May 11, 2022
Can anyone tell me their opinion of Formax? Their ingredient label is extremely vague and I am nervous about switching from Purina Layena to their brand without some more info. Also I saw their chick starter was about $12.00 less per 50 pounds bag then Manna Medicated chick starter. However AGAIN Ingredients are vague and I don’t want to give my new incoming flock crap food. Any info is appreciated.

Can anyone tell me their opinion of Formax? Their ingredient label is extremely vague and I am nervous about switching from Purina Layena to their brand without some more info. Also I saw their chick starter was about $12.00 less per 50 pounds bag then Manna Medicated chick starter. However AGAIN Ingredients are vague and I don’t want to give my new incoming flock crap food. Any info is appreciated.
Did you have a particular Formax product in mind? They are carried by a decent number of stores across more than a handful of states - which makes them a large-ish regional producer. Just not available in my area. So i can't speak from first hand knowledge, but I can read a guaranteed nutritional label and an ingredient list.

Back
Top Bottom