Forsyth Co North Carolina - Out of City Limits

Gioeli2019

Hatching
Apr 10, 2019
I have been searching online everywhere and I can not find any information about chickens out of the city limits. Is there any laws/ordinances or rules about owning chickens?

Back story my sister has 8 chickens in a large coop. One of the sides needs repaired so they had to put the chickens in a small coop. Her neighbor called the cops on them for the chickens being in the small coop. The cop didn't know anything about chickens so had to call Animal Control. Animal control is coming out tomorrow. She did have a rabbit hut that is bigger so she put the chickens in there for the time being. But we couldn't find any information re: Forsyth Co Out of City limits.
Any help?

There isn't besides Animal control making their own rules!!! There are plenty of real animal abusers... Like egg factories!!!! Stop picking on the little guy! Sorry.. I had to rant a little:p ..Welcome to BYC! Glad you could join the Flock! Let me know if you need anything!:love:wee:welcome:goodpost::highfive::yesss::woot:celebrate

I have been searching online everywhere and I can not find any information about chickens out of the city limits. Is there any laws/ordinances or rules about owning chickens?

Back story my sister has 8 chickens in a large coop. One of the sides needs repaired so they had to put the chickens in a small coop. Her neighbor called the cops on them for the chickens being in the small coop. The cop didn't know anything about chickens so had to call Animal Control. Animal control is coming out tomorrow. She did have a rabbit hut that is bigger so she put the chickens in there for the time being. But we couldn't find any information re: Forsyth Co Out of City limits.
Any help?
How many birds were in what sort of space at the time of the call? As it sounds like the call was made on the basis of welfare, the issues will be appropriate conditions being provided....

Back
Top Bottom