Forum-A-Thon

I've been off on my days, but I'll try to get back into habit of switching forums on Thursday.

Emergencies/Diseases/Injuries and Cures was interesting! Very busy and hard to keep up with, and I can easily say I have more gratitude for the permanent watchers of this forum. There is a lot to learn!

Now I'll do Predators and Pests!
If you get to the incubator section, do some research for me. My incubator (Hen) retired after two clutches. (And I only have one laying hen left. please?:fl:bow

Welcome! :highfive: I just started on Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying, but you can start on whatever on you want! This doesn't have any official start or want date.
I'm thinking i'll start with that one because that's what you guys are on, so I can be in sync and we can chat about it. Then I'll loop back and do all the ones I've missed!

I'm late again, but, it was a great forum! Lots of sad stories, but it's nice to know how other chicken keepers predator proof their coop in. There are a lot of experts serving there!

Next: Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying
Same also late. Sorry. That was a cool section and lot to leanr. You are right, there were a lot of sad stories. Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying should not be too hard, I don't think! Hope it is fun! I have already learned so much!

Oh well, I guess Friday is my switch day now :he

Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying has so much information in it! I especially loved learning about chicken behaviors! I can confirm it now, there is always more to learn!

Now I'm watching Managing Your Flock!
That was a good topic! I used some of the things I learned on my own chickens! I can't belive how much I am learning. I never would have thought I could get so "chicken smart!" :lau

Back
Top Bottom