Found burned (?) Chick

You're welcome, and I'm glad.

The world needs more people like you, who have a kind heart, love animals, and will care for a neglected or abused baby. Even though you know he probably won't make it.

Some lives are just meant to be short, I guess. At least in his, he knew love. That is a beautiful thing.

Ah thank you so much. I'm so glad I took him with me that day. It's a shame nobody else tried to help him. :/

So sorry for your loss. I wish you could have saved him. How is your rooster doing?

Thank you.

My rooster is doing ok I guess? Mom got him some pills from the feed store and he seems to be sneezing less at least. I think he might have the same illness that his wife had.

He died in my hands just now. He was suffocating. He was trying so hard to live. I cried the whole time. I feel so devistated. I wish I could have saved him.

I am so sorry to hear that! :hugs Listen, what you did helped him stay alive a bit longer, You where a superhero in his mind. you may not have known him that long, but he is in your heart! :)

I am so sorry to hear that! :hugs Listen, what you did helped him stay alive a bit longer, You where a superhero in his mind. you may not have known him that long, but he is in your heart! :)

Thank you. ;_; And I hope to always remember him and how cute he was and how he tried his best even though he couldn't even see.

Back
Top Bottom