found this weird unidentified insect in my garden. help identify plz

omg i feel completely like a spaz. Lol i thought it was a jumping spider/ wasp without wings with a stinger. Oh my gosh. Forgive me. I've never noticed or seen these before maybe its because its getting cold i saw a fourth one today this one was huge this was over two inches legs and all.. They look scary. But then again i found out locusts are also a species of grasshoppers. I guess i just keep learning new stuff every day lol :)

Well, see I Think the chickens are scaring them off or eating them because i have yet to see one in my backyard.. Just like all the rollie pollies vanished after i brought my flock to my backyard during summer. Lol

Now you've got to tell the boy he was right lol! I agree the crickets are freaky looking, actually the ones here are worse than yours their this sickly gray color at least yours have that pretty tiger pattern.
They look scary to the unkmown eye. My 7 year-old son told me it looked like a cricket not a spider lol i thought it had a stinger. Oh gosh i cant let him know he was right i will never live this one down. lol thanks

Lol. I found one inside my house and let my ornate box turtle have a snack.. Figured turtledove (my turtle.) needed some Snack with some protein. Lol

Back
Top Bottom