Fox attacked my ducks

I think that would be fine I keep manuka honey for just that reason.
Thank you. She’s doing good today just out of breath a little I notice but idk if she’s trying to honk loudly at me and she can’t because I was trying to get her to come out and walk around the house and she didn’t want to move. But he neck looks good I put more medication on it. My husbands going to let her bath for and hour this afternoon hopefully lift her spirits a bit. I think she wants her sisters she’s hears them outside but I can’t risk them hurting her more on accident if I bring them in for her because they can be feisty

I'd give you a bit more time inside especially if her neck is sore. My girls are play mating so one of the other climbing on this one injured wouldn't be a good thing.
Ya'll are doing a great job with her.

I'd give you a bit more time inside especially if her neck is sore. My girls are play mating so one of the other climbing on this one injured wouldn't be a good thing.
Ya'll are doing a great job with her.
Thank you were trying. Hopefully by Wednesday we will be out of the woods for an infection and I won’t stress so much over her

I hope so too. Just know that fox will be back They never forget where a free meal is.
We know they aren’t allowed to free range anymore unless we’re outside. My husband checks every night to make sure the pen and coop are secure. We have dig defense around the whole coop and outdoor area so it won’t be able to dig in and we just got red light animal repellent lights he’s going to put around the yard and coop to hopefully keep it away

I hope so too. Just know that fox will be back They never forget where a free meal is.
Her necks a purplish color I’m assuming bruising and she is not happy anytime I put the medicine on I feel so bad. She’s very agitated and seems like she’s in a lot of pain 💔

Sounds like bruising, I am sure it is painful. If the wound is closed you could just keep with the Vertrycin spray so you don't have to push on her neck. The wound looks good no swelling no oozing?

Sounds like bruising, I am sure it is painful. If the wound is closed you could just keep with the Vertrycin spray so you don't have to push on her neck. The wound looks good no swelling no oozing?
It looks really good could barely find it tonight. Her whole neck looks good aside from the bruising. I feel bad she was literally shaking when I was putting the stuff on it and she won’t willingly come out of the cage for me 😞

Poor baby it must still be very sore. Since it looks good other than brusing i would stop putting anything where you have to touch her neck right now.

Can she move her neck around okay?

Back
Top Bottom