Freaking out! Meyer Hatchery and/or the Post Office has lost my order! 1st UPDATE, PICS PAGE 3 - Mor

No news.
hit.gif

My empty brooder is mighty lonely. Keeping my fingers crossed that they show up today.

I'm not happy.

My birds were never shipped at all. Nice. I ordered on December first to make sure I get exactly the breeds I want, when I wanted them and now they aren't coming at all.

Apparently they will try and see if they can get me some birds next week and a peon like myself should be happy because "the manager himself looked into this." She didn't make me any happier by acting like they were doing me a big favor by not charging me for an extra order. Dang skippy you'd better not charge me extra!!
he.gif

At least there's not a box full of dead birds hanging out somewhere. That's the good news.

I had the exact same thing happen with My Pet Chicken. From what I have heard, MPC chicks drop ship from Meyers. There was no tracking number anywhere. You can read my story in the breeders/hatchery section.

That stinks, you look forward to getting your chicks then they dont come BOOHOO! i wouldnt be very happy either but it is good to hear that chicks died. You may want to try Murray McMurray hatchery. They are a excellent hatchery. Look them up online. They have many breeds only thing is that you must order 25 at a time. With vaccinations I paid $94 shipping included. good luck.

Friday AM Update:

Got another call from Meyer. They have made my order a priority and they will ship on Monday. I might not get the Columbian Wyandotte I wanted because they weren't laying very well, but I am OK with subsituting for another Speckled Sussex. (I'm getting Buff Orpingtons, Gold and Silver Laced Wyandottes, Delawares, Easter Eggers, Speckled Sussex, Barred Rocks, and Black Australorps.)

I'm feeling better about this.

Back
Top Bottom