Free Bulk Church/Tract Material (Any)

HomesteaderWife

Free Ranging
9 Years
Apr 24, 2015
Alabama
(I’m not trying to make it a religious post but it’s specifically tracts and devotionals considering our small church is closing.)

Free tracts and devotionals. I’ve got a big collection of pocket testaments and devotionals I would really love to find a home for. I know I’m not going to be able to distribute them all, especially in these times where people are less likely to take them. Our rural church is also shutting down to join with another due to the old church’s structural soundness. A lot of Gospel of Johns and Christmas booklets. If you have a small church that would like to set them out for members, or want something to pack with mailed Christmas gifts, this is a nice selection from Our Daily Bread, Pocket Testament League, Bible Tracts Inc., Bezeugen, etc. and I’ve also got a few small King James Bibles in there too. I’ve included a photo of part of it. Please let me know if you’d like this assortment.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    616.9 KB · Views: 10
I'm very interested. Please keep these on hold while I think for a bit. I'll get back to you later today, I promise. Please keep them!! :fl

Back
Top Bottom