Free chick from McMurray

McMurray is smart sending the "free" baby...First, IT"S NOT FREE! , why, because now I need some hens for our beautiful Lakenvelder rooster, "Fraia", who we've come to love...So, unless the hens are free too, HE WASN'T FREE! They got us and we love it! :) We got introduced to a breed we hadn't considered and want more! :)

10852654_1578400075708344_1565683114_n.jpg

He's a cool roo, when I sit in his coop, he climbs up my back and sits on my shoulder like a pirate's parrot! He lives with the polish and sultans till we get him some hens...

10684286_930101597019230_177838159_n.jpg

Ha ha ha, chicken math strikes again!!!
lol.png

A little bit ago I put in an order for 26 large fowl chicks and I got a nice variety of breeds too and I'm so excited it's the first time I've ordered from a hatchery. But How do you get the free rare breed chick? Do they just send one or do you have to tell them or what?

A little bit ago I put in an order for 26 large fowl chicks and I got a nice variety of breeds too and I'm so excited it's the first time I've ordered from a hatchery. But How do you get the free rare breed chick? Do they just send one or do you have to tell them or what?

The free was just included with our order...

There is a box to tic before you do the final submit on the order online. I'm not sure if you ordered through the mail. If you didn't check it, I wouldn't be surprised if they added it in anyway. Most shipped orders tend to include a few extra chicks for insurance/warmth.

There is a box to tic before you do the final submit on the order online. I'm not sure if you ordered through the mail. If you didn't check it, I wouldn't be surprised if they added it in anyway. Most shipped orders tend to include a few extra chicks for insurance/warmth.
We ordered them online on the website and they should be here around February 2nd I can't wait,but I didn't see an option for the free mystery chick

We ordered them online on the website and they should be here around February 2nd I can't wait,but I didn't see an option for the free mystery chick

I placed my order online last night. The cart updates as you go through checkout, when it got to the part where it was asking if you wanted to include other things in your order it had a couple fill in the blank or pull down options and some checkable boxes. I know on my order the "do you want a free rare/exotic chick?" was already pre-checked yes. Which works since I was going to check yes anyway. If you don't remember seeing it maybe you left it checked? Do you normally uncheck things that are already auto selected for you?

I placed my order online last night. The cart updates as you go through checkout, when it got to the part where it was asking if you wanted to include other things in your order it had a couple fill in the blank or pull down options and some checkable boxes. I know on my order the "do you want a free rare/exotic chick?" was already pre-checked yes. Which works since I was going to check yes anyway. If you don't remember seeing it maybe you left it checked? Do you normally uncheck things that are already auto selected for you?
There was a spot like that and it had like waterers and stuff but I didn't select any of them,and I didn't uncheck anything either

Back
Top Bottom