Free Egg Incubation Software, New Release.

Pics
Alright here are some screenshots of the latest release.

This one is running on Windows.

View attachment 1340311

And here are several running on Linux.

View attachment 1340320

View attachment 1340322
View attachment 1340323

No those pictures are not taken on a Mac.:oops: Although I wish it was, It is just one of the many themes on my Linux Distro:caf. I should also mention that RaspberryPi and x86_64 Linux users are now able to get HatchKeeper as an AppImage, making it much easier to run on those platforms:yesss:

Let me know where HatchKeeper could be improved. I cant garentee I'll be able to add it, but new ideas are always nice.

HatchKeeper is one of my hobbies(This is why develoment slows down in the summer;)). I hope you find it useful since that does make it worth my while. I you like it, share with your friends.

Happy Hatching!

Mill-J

I'll download this and check it out when I get home. I like the idea. Do you do any sort of programming on Raspberry Pi? I'm interested in building an incubator that could do all the functions that I can monitor via a phone app. Wondering if its something you'd be interested in dabbling with.

Phunk

I'll download this and check it out when I get home. I like the idea. Do you do any sort of programming on Raspberry Pi? I'm interested in building an incubator that could do all the functions that I can monitor via a phone app. Wondering if its something you'd be interested in dabbling with.

Phunk
The RaspberryPi would definitely be the way to go. I've thought about this very thing for a while, and if I build an incubator I'll probably go this route. Most of RPi programming is done with Python, I haven't tinkered much with it.

To make it to where we could monitor with phones and other devices we'd need a server/database somewhere in the cloud.

If you do go ahead with the incubator, let me know and I'll see if I can help.

Thanks

IMG_20190829_135359.jpg

I've installed the software on both my PC and my android phone. I'll be honest, it looks pretty amazing, so far. Question I have though is, can I link the 2 together so I can enter info on either of them and it update on the other?

Thanks
Unfortunately you can't. Syncing them would require a server/database and accounts for everybody who wants to sync. I am seriously thinking about it though. It'd be a while though, software development take a lot of time.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom