Free Egg Incubation Software, New Release.

Pics
To keep track of what?
I don't understand what you are saying.
Let's say the eggs were incubated for a week, then refrigerated for a week, then incubation resumed. The start date would no longer accurately predict the hatch date. The dip in temperature doesn't have to be intentional, of course, I always just think of dips in temperature as incubation slowing down to a pause and then resuming when the temperature picks up, so you could get an adjusted hatch date estimate.

It's not at the top of my list of useful features, but maybe it's an easy enough feature to add that it's worth getting around to someday.

ETA: I'd mostly be interested in this as an experimental thing, like to see how refrigeration affects the length of overall incubation or something like that. Or even teeny tiny little pauses, like how I've been cooling off my duck eggs 3x per day. I could make that a miniature "pause" and compare that to a batch where I cooled the eggs off once a day or something.

Let's say the eggs were incubated for a week, then refrigerated for a week, then incubation resumed. The start date would no longer accurately predict the hatch date. The dip in temperature doesn't have to be intentional, of course, I always just think of dips in temperature as incubation slowing down to a pause and then resuming when the temperature picks up, so you could get an adjusted hatch date estimate.

It's not at the top of my list of useful features, but maybe it's an easy enough feature to add that it's worth getting around to someday.
Thanks.

Okay I've encountered a bug. One that crashes the program. I've included a screen shot of the error msg. It only happens when I go to try to access hatch number 5, I was going to try to delete it and redo the entry, but it won't allow that either it seems before crashing.
20191117_083705.jpg

Okay I've encountered a bug. One that crashes the program. I've included a screen shot of the error msg. It only happens when I go to try to access hatch number 5, I was going to try to delete it and redo the entry, but it won't allow that either it seems before crashing.View attachment 1960766
Thanks for reporting. That debug message should not crash the app. Do you click continue or stop? Also any ideas on how to reproduce the bug? Hopfully we can sort this out.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom