Free Pullets ( Cali Whites, Leghorns, White Rocks + Silver Wyandottes and THEN some)

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Sarah Johns, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Sarah Johns

Sarah Johns In the Brooder

Jun 15, 2017
    I live just south East of Erin, TN. & am Moving to South Dakota soon.. I NEED to find Homes for a Large amount of White egg/meat Birds.. see Title + a few Silver lace Wyandottes, a few Australorps, a Tiny Trio of Mille Fleurs ( 1 roo + 2-3 hens) 6 mo old.. ALL these are 6-7 months old.. NEED Homes esp. for the Whites.. Nobody WANTS them. They are FREE! ( Whites).. the Trio of Mille Fleurs are SOOO CUTE! & Friendly! The Silver Lace Wyandottes are GORGEOUS! some are Laying already! Australorps need a Good home too. ( I am only taking maybe 20 +my ducks)
    Need some tips on carrying them in Comfy Cages on an 1100 mile Journey. THANKS!

2. 4 Georgia Hens

4 Georgia Hens Crowing

Jan 3, 2017
    Northern Georgia
    Awwww! I wish I lived near you!

Sarah Johns likes this.
  3. Sarah Johns

Sarah Johns In the Brooder

Jun 15, 2017
    Thanks!! I WISH you did too.. I have Lavender Orpingtons I Will NOT Leave behind.. I can't even GIVE the "Whites" Away!! :(

4 Georgia Hens likes this.
  4. KDMdesigns

KDMdesigns Songster

May 4, 2016
    Dallas TX
    Same here, wish I was closer so I can help you out.. A bit far in Dallas, I'm always interested in a few extra hens.. Post some pictures, it might help..

Jharris3 likes this.
  5. Lady Clucksley

Lady Clucksley Chirping

Aug 30, 2017
    I love silver laces, I live a few hours away in Bristol, TN, but I'm not sure I have room to add any new babies. Plus, my girls are giant great white chickens, but I have a neighbor who's looking to start his own flock. I can let him read your post, he might be willing to take some. No promises, but it's worth a try. Are the Silvers friendly?

6. Sara Ranch

Sara Ranch Songster

Jun 7, 2017
    Sending you a private message. If we can met, I can take them ALL.

I have a ranch in WV and adopt animals that need a new home. Just finishing up some winterizing of animal homes and will have the room for newly adopted chickens. (It's either the chickens or the pig --- I'd like to stick with chickens please.)

Jharris3 likes this.
  7. thatdirtyhippie

thatdirtyhippie In the Brooder

Apr 4, 2017
    Located Shelby nc. Any available? Would be interested in giving any a home.

8. crawfordrose

crawfordrose Chirping

May 12, 2012
    Huntsville, Alabama
    I need one or two companion hens (maybe 3 if bantam) for my rescued hen who survived dogs that killed her sister and brother. Located in North Alabama. Would like to see pics of available birds that need rehoming and need to know how far you can travel.

9. emgrider

emgrider Chirping

Aug 18, 2015
    I'd be happy to take your Cali Whites. I'm in North Georgia about 3 hours north of Atlanta. About how far away from you is that? Thanks!

10. Ceddrwyn

Ceddrwyn In the Brooder

Oct 23, 2017
    Is this pickup only? Is there any left?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: