Free Pullets ( Cali Whites, Leghorns, White Rocks + Silver Wyandottes and THEN some)

Sarah Johns

In the Brooder
Jun 15, 2017
I live just south East of Erin, TN. & am Moving to South Dakota soon.. I NEED to find Homes for a Large amount of White egg/meat Birds.. see Title + a few Silver lace Wyandottes, a few Australorps, a Tiny Trio of Mille Fleurs ( 1 roo + 2-3 hens) 6 mo old.. ALL these are 6-7 months old.. NEED Homes esp. for the Whites.. Nobody WANTS them. They are FREE! ( Whites).. the Trio of Mille Fleurs are SOOO CUTE! & Friendly! The Silver Lace Wyandottes are GORGEOUS! some are Laying already! Australorps need a Good home too. ( I am only taking maybe 20 +my ducks)
Need some tips on carrying them in Comfy Cages on an 1100 mile Journey. THANKS!

I love silver laces, I live a few hours away in Bristol, TN, but I'm not sure I have room to add any new babies. Plus, my girls are giant great white chickens, but I have a neighbor who's looking to start his own flock. I can let him read your post, he might be willing to take some. No promises, but it's worth a try. Are the Silvers friendly?

Sending you a private message. If we can met, I can take them ALL.

I have a ranch in WV and adopt animals that need a new home. Just finishing up some winterizing of animal homes and will have the room for newly adopted chickens. (It's either the chickens or the pig --- I'd like to stick with chickens please.)

I need one or two companion hens (maybe 3 if bantam) for my rescued hen who survived dogs that killed her sister and brother. Located in North Alabama. Would like to see pics of available birds that need rehoming and need to know how far you can travel.

I'd be happy to take your Cali Whites. I'm in North Georgia about 3 hours north of Atlanta. About how far away from you is that? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom