Free Ralphie!!

Pics
Lightly steamed and served with butter and salt. :drool or yeah, breaded and fried and served with ranch/sriracha dressing. Or (zucchini) made into a faux pumpkin pie, with whipped creammmmmm 🤪
That is quite an idea! Do you have the recipe at hand? - Not that could make such a pie now, because my lazy zuccini have produced only one ducking squash this year (and it was chewed on by snails) and the yellow squash hasn't produced anything, nada zilch zero! Bad year for squashes and tomatoes here…

I am nearly pain free. But extremely tired.

Pray for others with this. I have been lucky, I will walk out of here, albeit in a Walker and with assistance.

I had my family and good friends to help me along the way. Even though I did not respond to everyone. It meant a lot.

I still don’t know when I will be out of here. So keep the bewbies coming. And I assure you I will never step on a dux the same way again. They will never see it coming .

I am nearly pain free. But extremely tired.

Pray for others with this. I have been lucky, I will walk out of here, albeit in a Walker and with assistance.

I had my family and good friends to help me along the way. Even though I did not respond to everyone. It meant a lot.

I still don’t know when I will be out of here. So keep the bewbies coming. And I assure you I will never step on a dux the same way again. They will never see it coming .
Way to kick "Rona" to the curb! You are one tough ole' cogger. Now when can we start scheduling respite care for Judy! Yup you heard that correctly, I will leave you in the hands of Oz the almighty fisherman and his trusty father, and Judy and I will be hitting up the local coffee houses. Continue mending and getting your strength back as I understand it, there will be a repeat of the "running of the Tip-Up" this winter.

Way to kick "Rona" to the curb! You are one tough ole' cogger. Now when can we start scheduling respite care for Judy! Yup you heard that correctly, I will leave you in the hands of Oz the almighty fisherman and his trusty father, and Judy and I will be hitting up the local coffee houses. Continue mending and getting your strength back as I understand it, there will be a repeat of the "running of the Tip-Up" this winter.
Much less running. My arm is sharper now, and the target is larger.

I am starting to understand this hospital.

They switched the times for me to order food the other day.

I have to order by 6:30 to get 8 am breakfast.

I ordered and everything I ordered they did not have. My breakfast needs are simple. A roll, they do not have.

Cranberry Juice, we will get you that, my Cranberry Juice was apple flavor.

However, I did get Orange flavored apple juice. No, fruit slices because of Covid and what the steroids have done to my blood sugar.

I decided to order a side of sausage, but, oh no, we no longer have that.

Could I have a box of cinnamon squares. No those are not on the menu and longer.

Could I see a menu, please? Yes, the nurses should have one near their desk.

I am in ICU isolation I cannot go out their. You are very correct. You have to stay locked in your room.

How do I ordered food without a menu? Just ask for anything and we will bring it to you, if we have it.

I kid you naught!

I am starting to understand this hospital.

They switched the times for me to order food the other day.

I have to order by 6:30 to get 8 am breakfast.

I ordered and everything I ordered they did not have. My breakfast needs are simple. A roll, they do not have.

Cranberry Juice, we will get you that, my Cranberry Juice was apple flavor.

However, I did get Orange flavored apple juice. No, fruit slices because of Covid and what the steroids have done to my blood sugar.

I decided to order a side of sausage, but, oh no, we no longer have that.

Could I have a box of cinnamon squares. No those are not on the menu and longer.

Could I see a menu, please? Yes, the nurses should have one near their desk.

I am in ICU isolation I cannot go out their. You are very correct. You have to stay locked in your room.

How do I ordered food without a menu? Just ask for anything and we will bring it to you, if we have it.

I kid you naught!
gosh Ralphie my hubby would perish there! he is soooo picky about food

Back
Top Bottom