Free Roosters

Pharaoh16

Hatching
Jan 15, 2024
2 Free roosters to good home, about 5 months old. We had baby chicks and got 2 roosters out of the deal. I've been trying to find them homes before they realized they were roosters. I already have a very committed rooster and cannot keep these two as I think they will end up fighting as well as it will be hard on my hens. I've actually had a lot of trouble finding them homes. I've tried my neighborhood FB page, church FB page, Craigslist. The Craigslist was a mistake, they were all shandy reply's, like they wanted them for sparring their fighting roosters......NOT HAPPENING.
Dad is a lavender orpington and mom is either a Novogen Brown pullet, Easter Egger pullet, white leghorn pullet, or a dark brahma pullet. The roosters are dark with mostly blackish feathers.
If your a reasonable distance from Portland, Oregon and are interested let me know.
Thank you :)

416190434_10219184493321555_3517416780641123830_n.jpg

2 Free roosters to good home, about 5 months old. We had baby chicks and got 2 roosters out of the deal. I've been trying to find them homes before they realized they were roosters. I already have a very committed rooster and cannot keep these two as I think they will end up fighting as well as it will be hard on my hens. I've actually had a lot of trouble finding them homes. I've tried my neighborhood FB page, church FB page, Craigslist. The Craigslist was a mistake, they were all shandy reply's, like they wanted them for sparring their fighting roosters......NOT HAPPENING.
Dad is a lavender orpington and mom is either a Novogen Brown pullet, Easter Egger pullet, white leghorn pullet, or a dark brahma pullet. The roosters are dark with mostly blackish feathers.
If your a reasonable distance from Portland, Oregon and are interested let me know.
Thank you :)

View attachment 3726866
Interested

Back
Top Bottom