Freecycle ad just rubbing me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
AMEN and AMEN!
clap.gif

I Second that motion! I feel I was a respectful young boy but the one time I decided to ride my dirtbike across the abandoned farmers field I was greeted with some rock salt shot out of the farmers shotgun the best part was my dad gave me a healthy spanking (not abuse or beating just some good o'l proper discipline) - talk about learning a lesson the hard way!
clap.gif

Not saying any body needs parenting classes. Just pointing out that there are other just as effective ways to accomplish the same goal.

Quote:
I am impressed with the way everyone is debating this topic. It is such a controversial subject, yet (so far, anyway!) it seems like everyone IS being nice about it! Thanks everyone!
clap.gif

Quote:
And again, just because you don't hit your kids doesn't mean your children are out of control monsters and it doesn't mean you're killing them with kindness or new age touchy feely people. I have kids with a variety of special needs and cognitive and behavioral issues and I can take them anywhere where they will behave, be quiet and stay with me. Seems to me that for everyone who gets prickly about thinking that people are saying all spanking are abuse (which I am NOT) there's also some pretty big assumptions about those of us who don't spank.

Quote:
I am impressed with the way everyone is debating this topic. It is such a controversial subject, yet (so far, anyway!) it seems like everyone IS being nice about it! Thanks everyone!
clap.gif

I thought that several posts ago. It seems like a calm debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom