French frogs

Grits go well with turkey or ham, and are gluten free. So are green beans with spicy pecans.

SC, call me slow, 'cause I am notoriously slow at jokes, but I finally figured out what you gave me for Christmas. And it was perfect!!!!! Thank you!

thumbsup.gif
. Merry Christmas! !!! My gift to you!
lau.gif
Well looks like I have reading to do . Merry Christmas every body. non stop madness today and knowing this crew madder than usual . so big ole hugs all round
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
having trouble getting post through

Not that I left it to the last minute or anything, but I need to plan my Christmas dinner.  Not what we're eating, but when each item needs to go in the oven or on the stove.

Will make a few changes since DD won't be here and it will just be DH, me, and my parents. Kinda quiet.  Dad has to be gluten-free, so I have to double check all the labels. Most of the stuff I have should be OK, except dessert and he doesn't eat that.

I'm clueless... for once, I'm not cooking... MIL is making ham and OH decided to cook a venison roast...

Well looks like I have reading to do . Merry Christmas every body. non stop madness today and knowing this crew madder than usual . so big ole hugs all round
:hugs :hugs :hugs having trouble getting post  through

Don't worry about posting... go read SC's wrap up and all that happened afterward... oh, and put a towel on your chair, you might be in danger of peeing yourself laughing...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom