French frogs

Okay yous guys asked for a doozie og a multiquote!!!! Get ready! !!
So cute!!!!
Why I am being congratulated???
hu.gif

yippiechickie.gif

HA!!!
lau.gif

Oooooo!!!!!
gig.gif
lau.gif
. Nice!!!
BYC pm if you want the actual recap!!
wink.png

wink.png
I do.. my machete gets the job done!
Okay...so this made me laugh so hard!!!! There is a big difference in what I do with a pole and what the girls do at your bar!!!
wink.png
and...thank you for the compliment!!!
wink.png

Get him!!! Hahahhahahah!!!!
lau.gif

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! I am dying here this was the best post yet!!!!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

wink.png
I must be!!! Hahahahahahah!!!
Yeah.

The frames are 47 inch by 25 inch nailed at the corners. That's why all my coops are 47" or smaller
wink.png

My rabbit pen is as big as your coops.
gig.gif

One of our farming friends is giving up his fight to raise and sell his heritage pork. He has 78 acres in mid-Michigan with house, barns and outbuildings. If anyone is looking to relocate to Michigan, it will go cheap...

I'm tempted, but it's just a little too far away from DH's family and our kids' jobs to make it doable for us.

Our ground holds onto water like a tick on a cur... old cow pasture over limestone and layers upon layers of clay... :/
Lucky you...
I'd gladly deal with that, lol... or have secured coops within it...

Oh do not think I was complaining, mearly giving the negatives. We built a secure room. it was the birthing room, we covered it with chickens wire (i know I need to put up hardware cloth instead) over the wood slats. it is secure and large enough they could roost comfortably.

One of our farming friends is giving up his fight to raise and sell his heritage pork. He has 78 acres in mid-Michigan with house, barns and outbuildings.  If anyone is looking to relocate to Michigan, it will go cheap...

I'm tempted, but it's just a little too far away from DH's family and our kids' jobs to make it doable for us.

Sounds like a great place. Hope he finds someone to buy him out. Too far North for me!

Last edited:
I had 8 eggs go into lockdown (the rest were clear), 4 have hatched, 4 pipped and resting.
fl.gif
for 4 more healthy babies! So far two feather footed and two clean footed. One of the clean footed has super muffs and beard, the fuzz is so long there was a full circle cowlick on top of its head. Once they are all dry and fluffed I'll post pics.

I had 8 eggs go into lockdown (the rest were clear), 4 have hatched, 4 pipped and resting. :fl for 4 more healthy babies! So far two feather footed and two clean footed. One of the clean footed has super muffs and beard, the fuzz is so long there was a full circle cowlick on top of its head. Once they are all dry and fluffed I'll post pics.
Can't wait to see them - good luck on the other 4!
Really cute Dan!

Back
Top Bottom