French frogs

All 4 are out, two more with feathered feet, 2 more bare feet. They are not up and around yet, still sleeping it off. I hope to move them into the brooder tonight.

The first four are exploring, food is scary and water is more scary, so they are in a chick pile under the heater. It's so funny how they have little bursts of activity then all catnap at once. I forgot how much fun a few chicks could be compared to a whole brooder full.

cool when you going to set again?

All 4 are out, two more with feathered feet, 2 more bare feet.  They are not up and around yet, still sleeping it off.  I hope to move them into the brooder tonight.

The first four are exploring, food is scary and water is more scary, so they are in a chick pile under the heater.  It's so funny how they have little bursts of activity then all catnap at once.  I forgot how much fun a few chicks could be compared to a whole brooder full.

Sweet! So that was 100% locked down? And the whole process was done in the Eco 20?

Hay, just got a new computer for my business.. Wondered what French frogs was about... Hi WV..
frow.gif
Welcome - Pull up a chair.

Back
Top Bottom