French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. well welcome aboard nice business you have . have you figured it out yet if you do please let me know .I've been trying to buy frogs legs for over a month with no luck . they talk about everything but frogs . [​IMG][​IMG]watch out there's a big ole teddy bear that runs around here can be scary a chicken with a super hero complex in Texas I think wares a cape not sure bout him and there are trees all over the country missing nuts and most of them end up here. sooner or later .

2. City farm

City farm Overrun With Chickens

Jul 6, 2012
    Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

Thanks, I don't have much time to sit in a chair.. These farm animals keep me on the move..
    Plus I am a neighborhood leader, go to school & work.. All if fun just takes away from thing's like Byc.
    Plus our son just had knee surgery last week.. It's funny, I gave him a bell as a joke.. I laugh every time he uses it..
    Thinking of getting a pressure cooker. Anyone here use one?? Really, it is just another thing to have in the kitchen but
    they seem like they would save time..

3. that's the teddy bears department he crawls back in the toy box at bed time. although the duckchick does that pretty good to . right WV hi WV[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  4. IT's Friday hi Friday [​IMG][​IMG]

5. OrganicFarmWife

OrganicFarmWife Overrun With Chickens

Oct 21, 2015
    No where Nebraska
    I like my pressure cooker. I got the biggest one I could find and store it in the basement.

6. OrganicFarmWife

OrganicFarmWife Overrun With Chickens

Oct 21, 2015
    No where Nebraska
    There is actually a photo, I have seen it. Been meaning to warn you though, Ross, your not supposed to do that in children's playgrounds. They arrest people for those things ;)

7. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    Well seeing that it's almost 9 pm, and this is our virtual bar, thought you might want to take a load off. Most of us are pretty busy during the day, too

Hope your son's knee heals well!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  8. City farm

City farm Overrun With Chickens

Jul 6, 2012
    Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

They only kinda frog we have here is a metal one with holes for the tea light to shine through.. I'm just passing threw.. I wanted to see Byc on my new computer.. This is one of my favorite billboard's

[​IMG]

9. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    Hi K. [​IMG]

LOL. Now that I have a big garden, I was thinking about getting one. Knowing me I'd blow up the kitchen. [​IMG]

10. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For the Birds!! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop

Hope the surgery was successful! Was thinking of you over Christmas and hoped that all went well.

:frow hiya K. You braving the storms ok?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by