French frogs

Hay, just got a new computer for my business.. Wondered what French frogs was about... Hi WV..

well welcome aboard nice business you have . have you figured it out yet if you do please let me know .I've been trying to buy frogs legs for over a month with no luck . they talk about everything but frogs .
idunno.gif
frow.gif
watch out there's a big ole teddy bear that runs around here can be scary a chicken with a super hero complex in Texas I think wares a cape not sure bout him and there are trees all over the country missing nuts and most of them end up here. sooner or later .

Hay, just got a new computer for my business.. Wondered what French frogs was about... Hi WV..

:frow Welcome - Pull up a chair.

Thanks, I don't have much time to sit in a chair.. These farm animals keep me on the move..
Plus I am a neighborhood leader, go to school & work.. All if fun just takes away from thing's like Byc.
Plus our son just had knee surgery last week.. It's funny, I gave him a bell as a joke.. I laugh every time he uses it..
Thinking of getting a pressure cooker. Anyone here use one?? Really, it is just another thing to have in the kitchen but
they seem like they would save time..

Thanks, I don't have much time to sit in a chair.. These farm animals keep me on the move..
Plus I am a neighborhood leader, go to school & work.. All if fun just takes away from thing's like Byc.
Plus our son just had knee surgery last week.. It's funny, I gave him a bell as a joke.. I laugh every time he uses it..
Thinking of getting a pressure cooker. Anyone here use one?? Really, it is just another thing to have in the kitchen but

I like my pressure cooker. I got the biggest one I could find and store it in the basement.

Well seeing that it's almost 9 pm, and this is our virtual bar, thought you might want to take a load off. Most of us are pretty busy during the day, too

Hope your son's knee heals well!

Last edited:

well welcome aboard nice business you have . have you figured it out yet if you do please let me know .I've been trying to buy frogs legs for over a month with no luck . they talk about everything but frogs . :idunno :frow watch out there's a big ole teddy bear that runs around  here can be scary a chicken with a super hero complex in Texas I think wares a cape not sure bout him and there are trees all over the country missing nuts and most of them end up here. sooner or later . 

They only kinda frog we have here is a metal one with holes for the tea light to shine through.. I'm just passing threw.. I wanted to see Byc on my new computer.. This is one of my favorite billboard's

Hope the surgery was successful! Was thinking of you over Christmas and hoped that all went well.

that's the teddy bears  department he crawls back in the toy box at bed time. although the duckchick does that pretty good to . right WV hi WV:hugs :frow  

:frow hiya K. You braving the storms ok?

Back
Top Bottom