French frogs

gees........I feel for you folks getting flooded

BYC, I guess I'm going to have to add the cedar candling box to my list of stuff to build.

should have built two but already have two WV thought up the peep hole and I built the first one . changed the fixture on Ravyn's tried not to make it to tall. still could have made it an inch shorter on the base .mine are huge but I have big hands . And I have yet to give her and her OH any money for eggs and she has given me plenty now If I got them on EBAY be a whole lot more than that box cost to build . wood screws and catch's everything else salvaged . switch came out of my old coffee pot cord old vacuum cleaner fixture salvaged from Apartment remodel by a friend . I give him eggs and gives me all kinds of stuff .

should have built two but already have two WV thought up the peep hole and I built the first one . changed the fixture on Ravyn's tried not to make it to tall. still could have made it an inch shorter on the base .mine are huge but I have big hands . And I have yet to give her and her OH any money for eggs and she has given me plenty now If I got them on EBAY be a whole lot more than that box cost to build . wood screws and catch's everything else salvaged . switch came out of my old coffee pot cord old vacuum cleaner fixture salvaged from Apartment remodel by a friend . I give him eggs and gives me all kinds of stuff .
did you ever do a post of the progression build?

Mean old levee taught me to weep and moan

only good thing is I get to stay home more bad thing can't get jobs finished .
barnie.gif
and my chickens are sick of it too.

gees........I feel for you folks getting flooded

BYC, I guess I'm going to have to add the cedar candling box to my list of stuff to build.

We aren't getting floods but it has rained alot. Coops are a mess. I was supposed to be off work this week, except for about half a day. Was planning that to be today, but today looks like the only dry day, so I wanted to work on coops, and go in to work tomorrow. But nooooo, get called to work anyway! So now my only dry day is going to be shot. :(

Back
Top Bottom