French frogs

Nice tight comb. Are you asking me boy or girl? Ask me again in two months
gig.gif
I was. In 2 months I'll know what they are
gig.gif

@BYC910

I'm gonna take what you did, and run with it like this I think

the opening in the side, will allow you to place and remove or re position the egg, without having to open a door, or let you candle from different angles, holding the egg if need be. the yellow portion, is pegged, so you can close that opening easily, to get a good view from the peep hole. The lid opening, will let you pick up the egg, if you should lose your handle on it. I think self closing cabinet hinges on the bottom/light portion, and you wouldn't have to worry about latches.

I really liked your light source, looked super bright.

Last edited:
8/8! One was a little weak last night due to pipping through a blood vessel, blood loss was more than 1/4 teaspoon which is a LOT for such a little one. But it's getting around fine this morning, just a few hours behind the others developmentally.
Awesome job, Walnut! Such cuties! At least they're mingling now, lol...
The gal I hatched for sent me some pics... How stinkin cute! Almost 2 weeks old now. Looks like her daddy...
Isn't that an Armand baby?? Too cute!! And thanks for all the compliments, everyone... am lucky to have stumbled across the thread... ;)

Yep, Armand's baby with one of the white silkies.  I guess its still a frizzle, not a sizzle though...  Looks more like the cochin than the silkie.

Looks like a frizzle to me... but I dunno much about the frizzle/sizzle stuff except not to breed frizzle to frizzle, lol.. OH said no chickens with their feathers on backwards... :gig

Back
Top Bottom