French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For The Birds! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    Haha, that's a sweet offer. My pug dog also snores, just not quite as loudly! [​IMG]

2. Tumbling K

Tumbling K Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2015
    Texas
    My wife doesn't appreciate the white noise my snoring offers.

Lol

3. always heared every thing big in Texas so is it possible that your snore sounds like a 4x4 with straight pipes ?[​IMG]poor girl

4. that's a good ideal cept DW burned it . you can tell I'm back tracking , good Moring all you early birds and you as well Benny can't hang out impotent stuff to do this morning .WV [​IMG][​IMG]

5. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For The Birds! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    Morning K! [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Tumbling K

Oct 5, 2015
    Texas
    Folks I have a request. I never do this, but for some reason, this story really affected me.

http://www.khou.com/story/life/2015...rents-in-fire-wants-christmas-cards/76986802/

My family will be making several hand made cards to send this little girl. It's amazing to me how such tragedy and adversity brings out such greatness in a little one. I know many of have maybe already sent out your Christmas cards but if you have spares, that is all this little girl is asking for.

I guess I could have started a new thread, but I know this one gets read allot.

7. OrganicFarmWife

OrganicFarmWife Overrun With Chickens

Oct 21, 2015
    No where Nebraska
    Yeah I saw this on Facebook. I cannot imagine anything much harder then loosing everything like that.

8. RubyNala97

RubyNala97 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 9, 2015
    Hudson Valley, NY
    It's extremely hard to resist setting eggs from your own back yard...kinda impossible. :/

I've been having trouble sleeping for about a month. I was going to accept a script for ambien from my dr. The week before my appt, I decided to try ear plugs (just because it seems like every little noise keeps me up, even the heat clicking on) and it worked like a charm!!! Plus I take melatonin.

The chickens worked for my depression too. Million times better then therapy.

Too cute!!

I was having this same issue with my young pullets. After about a month, they were ready and accepted the boys advances. Well just one specific cockerel, they like him and let him mate them. They still run from the other boys. Which worries me because I'm getting rid of that cockerel on the 13th. Do you think they will let the other 2, that are staying, mate them once he's gone??

9. Tumbling K

Oct 5, 2015
    Texas

OFW, not only did she lose everything she has reminders that will stay with her for the test of her life.

Asking only for Christmas cards is amazing.

10. OrganicFarmWife

OrganicFarmWife Overrun With Chickens

Oct 21, 2015
    No where Nebraska
    I take Unisom when I cannot sleep (I realize it may not be strong enough for someone with true insomnia) It just seems to allow my brain to turn off so I can sleep. And even though I can easily wake, I can easily go back to sleep again (something that takes hours otherwise).

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by