French frogs

Thanks, I don't have much time to sit in a chair.. These farm animals keep me on the move..

Plus I am a neighborhood leader, go to school

Well seeing that it's almost 9 pm, and this is our virtual bar, thought you might want to take a load off.  Most of us are pretty busy during the day, too

Hope your son's knee heals well!

Yes it is doing better. He tore his ACL. We get the stitches out tomorrow morning. It will only be day 6, but the surgeon is going out of town.. I have no class until January 9th.. Then tax season.. Yeah.. I hear the bell ringing got to go.. Hope you all have a fabulous new year..

We only believe you if there is photos. :lau

There is!!!!! Got back a few pages and you shall see!!!!
There is actually a photo, I have seen it. Been meaning to warn you though, Ross, your not supposed to do that in children's playgrounds. They arrest people for those things ;)

It's a small island community playground. Hardly anyone plays on except the random passing family who everyone knows lives on the island!! ;) Doubt any cops would cite me for it!!

Great news, Walnut! Can't wait to see the new fluffies. Have to live through everyone else's hatches since it's Easter for me, too.

What about you, K?

what about me what I'm doing the new years day thing and should not have. to many chickens to many chickens It's so bad I said it twice . got thirty set be my luck they all hatch . then I have thirty more to many chicken . and they are laying like crazy . did I happen to tell you all why I'm doing this ?if I did would you please tell me cause I can't remember
idunno.gif

what about me what I'm doing the new years day thing and should not have. to many chickens to many chickens It's so bad I said it twice . got thirty set be my luck they all hatch . then I have thirty more to many chicken . and they are laying like crazy . did I happen to tell you all why I'm doing this ?if I did would you please tell me cause I can't remember :idunno

Hahahahah!!!! How many you locking down??? What breeds???

Quote:
I ran the first 18 days in the GQF 1402, then moved to the Eco 20 as I have another set in the GQF, and besides, I am addicted to watching hatches and the GQF doesn't have a window.

8/8 locked down hatched. All are normal and healthy. Two pipped through blood vessels and are getting a bit more rest in the incubator before I move them to the zoo, I mean, brooder.

Hope the surgery was successful! Was thinking of you over Christmas and hoped that all went well.
frow.gif
hiya K. You braving the storms ok?

storm all gone I hide under the bed cry like a baby . other than that. its all good . I got an ideal lets go to the friends thread an mess with babbles . sound like fun?

Back
Top Bottom