French frogs

hey dan!
hugs.gif
such beautiful Critters arent they!
love.gif

lau.gif
well don't know have you deal with that. not much to take on my end . just tools . know how to fix that though two showed today and I gave them a shovel and put them to work . they did a good job told them to come back tomorrow and I would let them work more . Just had to practice my black accent is all . I do well dress down which is the norm for me and look mean and be nice hope they come back tomorrow I need the help. 2000 linear ft # 5 rebar needs to be installed . good sized job seven plus trucks of concrete and need to pour Tuesday .
HOLY MOLASSES ON THE TABLE instead of the shoe-fly pie!
ep.gif
K!!! is this your typing? man you are getting better every day! I see punctuuuuuuation and all!

Have a good day!!!!! Friday!!!

Here are my 2 AC babies, and one Fibro baby!!!
ross they are lovely!! look at those tootsies! congrats!!

Been sleeping in too much all week Phil. Gonna kill me to get up and go back to work tomorrow
sad.png
sounds like you needed to catch up some WV! I need to catch up on some too, but it never happens.

Last edited:
hey dan! :hugs such beautiful Critters arent they! :love

HOLY MOLASSES ON THE TABLE instead of the shoe-fly pie! :eek: K!!!  is this your typing?  man you are getting better every day!  I see punctuuuuuuation and all!

ross they are lovely!!  look at those tootsies! congrats!!

sounds like you needed to catch up some WV!  I need to catch up on some too, but it never happens. 

IKR!!! You know the one in the front with the really pink toes is a cross!!!! It has white wing tips. Super cute!!! Can't wait to see how it feathers out.

IKR!!! You know the one in the front with the really pink toes is a cross!!!! It has white wing tips. Super cute!!! Can't wait to see how it feathers out.
oh sweet!! I had enlarged the image to see them, yuppers! adorable, I guess I have a foot fetish or something!
lau.gif
take pics as it grows and show me please! tag me though, I am having a heck of a time keepin up lately.

On this chilly Sunday, with flurries in the air, I am finishing up smoking the last of the sausage from 3 pork butts. I made sweet fennel Italian, Polish sausage (same recipe as kielbasa, but not smoked), kielbasa, and sage breakfast sausage. It's been a long few days. Sausage making is best done with a set of helping hands, and I didn't have any available. The kids are grown and aren't home much, DH is painting my kitchen while I am working in it. I'll be gone all this week on business and he could paint to his heart's content but no...

Ah well, have to pack in a while and get the chicks ready for my absence, and do a last check of the incubator.

On the good side, I have the green light to hatch as many chicks as I want for Easter and keep as many as I want since our fancy EEs are our best layers.

After the near-kill off while we were on vacation, we are now back up to 53 eggs a day (42% ROL) and have lost a few birds that didn't recover enough to handle the added stresses of cold weather. I sold my two extra young roos yesterday so there is peace in the chicken coop...but the turkey coop is a different story. Scooter and Sonny are still going at it, but they are both getting tired of it, so it's mostly chest bumping and posturing and those few threatening fast steps that get the other one moving quickly away.

Back
Top Bottom