French frogs

What!!!??? Really!!!???

lol... yep, really...

I do. I am actually supposed to go pick up a cockerel and pullet Saturday. How did you get so many!!?? I am jealous. :/

These are Tar Babies Poultry line... got lucky on an amazing auction cjwaldon did... have 3 more eggs developing in the bator too...

So far, 3 cockerels and 3 pullets...

I only had one egg of hers hatch...and it's my gimpy one named Hobbs. It's only 4 weeks old. Still kicking but it's poor leg...I don't know what to do about it! :/ I also got a great deal from an auction of hers.

If the leg is too bad, cull it... better to not suffer... no issues with ours, but 1 pullet is too light for breeding...

I don't plan on breeding it but it's doing great. I plan to keep it as a pet. It's not suffering or crying. It does great eating and drinking. I am just planning on having a physically disabled pet chicken...named Hobbs.

I don't plan on breeding it but it's doing great. I plan to keep it as a pet. It's not suffering or crying. It does great eating and drinking. I am just planning on having a physically disabled pet chicken...named Hobbs.

Sorry you have an issue with one.

Do you still have the ducks??

Back
Top Bottom