French frogs

Things are mostly ok. It's been raining cats and dogs almost all month.
Not much, just a lot of rain and an awful sickness. There?
Me too

To wet to hay for sure heat and humidity . Hope your not down with the crud weeds have grown so fast the pollen count is off the scale . We're getting by though forget how many days we've been over ninety degrees something like fifty.
hmm.png
On the plus side got the rats down to a few and working them
yesss.gif
Oh and Walnut came to Nashville Me and Rayvn and our OH's got to meet her and her family was great . Had her built up to a legend and she lived up to it .Things have been slow on the frog lately . Bigun don't come around much if at all
sad.png
Well off to bed
frow.gif

To wet to hay for sure heat and humidity . Hope your not down with the  crud weeds have grown so fast the pollen count is off the scale . We're getting by though forget how many days we've been over ninety degrees something like fifty.:/   On the plus side got the rats down to a few and working them:yesss: Oh and Walnut came to Nashville Me and Rayvn and our OH's got to meet her and her family was great . Had her built up to a legend and she  lived up to it .Things have been slow on the frog lately . Bigun don't come around much if at all  :(  Well off to bed :frow
Good night....

To wet to hay for sure heat and humidity . Hope your not down with the  crud weeds have grown so fast the pollen count is off the scale . We're getting by though forget how many days we've been over ninety degrees something like fifty.:/   On the plus side got the rats down to a few and working them:yesss: Oh and Walnut came to Nashville Me and Rayvn and our OH's got to meet her and her family was great . Had her built up to a legend and she  lived up to it .Things have been slow on the frog lately . Bigun don't come around much if at all  :(  Well off to bed :frow

It's been so wet here we haven't had a chance to mow. I don't know what I have but it's awful! Wow! I don't think we've been over 90 since July. Sweet! I found a rat the other day, gave it to the dog, he bit it once and it was dead. That's awesome! So I've noticed.

Back
Top Bottom