Fried Green Tomatoes!!!

LOL I'll let ya know if I'm still alive tomorrow!
lau.gif

Oh, and I've seen the movie (my buddy made me watch it, I thought it was kinda funny myself, especially when the lady (I caint remember her name) went to that "woman" class... Need I say more? That was hilarious!

And next time I'll try the cormeal... and cheese!!!

Last edited:
If you like fried green tomatoes, you should try fried green tomato parmagiana. Just like eggplant parmagiana. Very tasty.
To me it wouldn't be summer without fried green tomatoes, fried summer squash and fried okra. Just don't tell the cardiologist I said that.
wink.png

Thanks, now I'm hungry!
tongue.png
I haven't made those in awhile. I mentioned them to my daughter, and now she wants some, too. Too bad they're hard to find this time of year. Walmart sells them pre-breaded at ours, but I've never been brave enough to try them pre-fabbed.

The Simple Life: Well, I'm still alive and kickin! LOL

Gritstar: I wont tell your doc your eatin fried stuff (yum) if you wont tell my doc I'm still dippin! Fair enuff?

Blisschick: I tried them pre-stuffed shrooms one time (I didnt know how to make 'em on my own) and they wasnt worth spit... but ya never know, ya might find the jackpot!

very few tomatoes make it to the red stage here. Only I use crushed up cracker crumbs. You all have me so hungry for them now. I am headed for the garden to pick some of the last tomatoes to fry up for my lunch! Yum!! Love that movie myself. That is how I get projects going around here...if I have to wait months then I sometimes "start" it and my dh takes over.
wink.png

I make them once in a while for a sunday breakfast with eggs, biscuits and sausage gravy..(great now my stomach is growling) I dont care for the premade ones. They seem to defrost a little before you can get them home and then they all stick together when you refreeze them. Then you cant get them apart to fry.

Back
Top Bottom