frizzles anyone

ali

In the Brooder
12 Years
Aug 29, 2007
newalla, ok
my daughter has 3 prize winning welsummers (youngsters) 2 bantam brahmas but she looooooves
love.gif
frizzles, she saw some while showing at the tulsa state fair and has been begging nonstop since. so if you live in the okc area and just happen to have a frizzle hen or two please respond soon
fl.gif

Last edited:
Well too bad you don't live in north Florida and want a roo because I could accomodate that but I know about the loving frizzle thing. I posted my babies on the breed and gender board and turns out that most are probably roos including one (maybe both) of the two that turned out frizzled.
sad.png

ya florida, that's far, roos got 2 or i would takeum, unfortunately these things play against us. thanks tho

I know someone in AR that has some. If it isn't to far I could give you her email. My mom got one from them and it's adorable!

ar is close enough depending on where, will she ship them? ofcourse i'll pay postage (prolly cheaper than gas). it would probly be easier from someone in between oklahoma city/ tulsa, i'll take her email just in case, tho.thanks

Last edited:
Ali, I am not to far from you......I would love to go in with you for some frizzles.........mail me if you are interested, I sure am.......... always nice to meet a fellow okie ! BTW I am in Jones........just north of you !

Back
Top Bottom